We can support you to start your own small business, aligning it with your passions and skills.
This may look like:
– Linking you with an Innovative Employment Advisor
– Discovering your passions and building your microenterprise around what you love to do
– Creating a business plan
– Supporting you to secure suitable seed funding
– Providing important opportunities for capacity-building and market research such networking events and market sales opportunities
… and much more!
School Leavers Employment Support (SLES) Program
We have developed systems, processes and procedures to support individualised capacity building and skill development, which will focus on experience opportunities for school leavers using our tried and tested model.
We can support you to:
– Identify your interests and skills
– ‘Test and Try’ complementary work experience in a range of workplace settings
– Gain individualised capacity-building opportunities
– Explore further training and development